The focus of the series, which were produced by Focus of the Family, was understanding and developing a Bible-based Christian worldview. Along the way, we discussed the Bible's truth claims, ethics (and morality), society's view of man, the evidence that human beings have a supernatural Creator, historical revisionism, the role of Christianity in the founding of the United States, and several other issues.
These were the 12 episode topics:
- Veritology: What is Truth?
- Philosophy & Ethics: Says Who?
- Anthropology: Who is Man?
- Theology: Who is God?
- Science: What is True? (2 parts)
- History: Whose Story
- Sociology: The Divine Imprint
- Unio Mystica: Am I Alone?
- The State: Whose Law?
- The American Experiment: Stepping Stones
- Labor: Created to Create
- Community & Involvement: God Cares, Do I?
With the exception of lesson 5, which was divided into two one-hour videos, each video lesson was about an hour long. After we viewed each episode, we had time for discussion and prayer.