Thursday, October 19, 2017

How to Try Bible People in 6 Easy Steps

There are only a few days left for my skill to reach the goal of 100 unique users. (A developer perk is at stake here!)

According to the metrics page that I have access to as the developer, it looks like over 70 people have tried out the skill since it was certified by Amazon twenty-something days ago. I'm encouraged that so many people have tried the skill already! I'd like to thank everyone that has already tried out the skill! (Amazon counts users, but I don't know who they are.) 

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or (hopefully constructive) criticism. In addition to improving my existing skills, I also plan to create new skills in the future.

If you haven't tried the Bible People skill yet, you can read my last blog post or follow these instructions that I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment